GOANNA Arthritis Cream delivers temporary relief of pain associated with mild arthritis and rheumatism, backache and muscle pain. Topical application of GOANNA Arthritis Cream provides penetrating and soothing analgesia, and is suitable for targeted pain areas such as knees, shoulders and hands where it can be applied directly to the site of pain and discomfort.
- Trolamine Salicylate 100 mg/g
Goanna Arthritis Cream provides effective temporary relief from pain associated with mild arthritis, rheumatism, backache and muscle pain.
Adults and Children over 12 years: Apply generously to painful joints and muscles. Gently massage until thoroughly absorbed into the skin. Apply 3-4 times a day as required, especially before retiring for the day.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth and sensitive areas.
- Wash hands after use.
- Not to be used on areas to be bandaged.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- If skin irritation occurs or pain persists, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
- Contains phenoxyethanol and hydroxybenzoates as preservatives
This medicines may not be right for you. Read the warnings before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional